The Department of Home Affairs is responsible for immigration and customs border policy. Our office may be able to help you with your immigration questions.
WHAT WE CAN DO
- Help you navigate and to better understand the visa process.
- Ask the Department about processing times on your application, especially if you have been waiting longer than the ordinary waiting times.
- Check if the Department has all the information they need to process your application.
WHAT WE CAN'T DO
- We can't write letters of support.
- Recommend which visa you should apply for.
- Help you apply for your visa.
- Speed up your visa application.
- Provide you with legal advice relating to your visa application.
- Resolve a problem if you haven’t attempted to resolve it through ordinary channels first.