The Department of Home Affairs is responsible for immigration and customs border policy. Our office may be able to help you with your immigration questions.
WHAT CAN WE DO
- On your behalf, ask the Department of Home Affairs about processing times on your application, especially if you have been waiting longer than the ordinary waiting times.
- Check if the Department of Home Affairs if it has all the information needed to process your application.
WHAT WE CAN'T DO
- We can't write letters of support.
- We can't recommend which visa you should apply for.
- We can't help you apply for your visa.
- We can't ask the Department to speed up your visa application.
- We can't Provide you with legal advice relating to your visa application.